- "Healing Hydro Relationships," (one-page general info sheet) Interfaith Task Force on Northern Hydro Development, 2010
- "Statement of Views," Interfaith Task Force on Northern Hydro Development, 2010
- Submission to government regarding Churchill River Diversion licensing, Interfaith Task Force on Northern Hydro Development, May 3, 2010
- "Let Justice Flow: Report of the Interchurch Inquiry into Northern Hydro Development," report of the inquiry convened by the Manitoba Aboriginal Rights Coalition, 2001
- "Report of the Panel of Public Enquiry into Northern Hydro Development," report of the inquiry convened by the Interchurch Task Force on Northern Flooding, 1975
- A Forest of Blue: Canada's Boreal Forest, the World's Waterkeeper, Pew Environment Group, March 2011
- The Town That Lost Its Name: The Impact of Hydroelectric Development in Grand Rapids, Manitoba, Peter Kulchyski and Ramona Neckoway, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (Manitoba Office), 2006
- Report on Public Hearings: Wuskwatim Generation and Transmission Projects, Manitoba Clean Environment Commission, 2004
- "Northern Flood Agreement," signed by Canada, Manitoba, Manitoba Hydro, Cross Lake, Nelson House, Norway House, Split Lake and York Factory, 1977
- Summary Report: Lake Winnipeg, Churchill and Nelson Rivers Study Board, Canada/Manitoba, 1975
- Power From the Nelson, Manitoba Hydro booklet, c.1975
Check back for additions to this section.
Articles and Documentaries
To Facts, Stats & Resources main page.